Friday, October 23, 2009

Home Spun comic strip #408

Home Spun comic strip #408

This was one of those weeks where I would have loved to wear pajamas all day. But alas...

Monday found our cupboard bare, library books needed to be returned and Marina had work.

Tuesday was supposed to be my easy day. Just bring Chase to religious ed. in the evening. So of course, I chose that day to take the kids apple picking. Marina also had a meeting at the library about impending cuts to the budget. She's getting quite an education there.

Wednesday was our monthly storytelling group, the Homespun Storytellers, at the smaller library, followed by playground time. Then I had to bring Sierra to tap dance class and get milk. Why are we always out of milk? I need to buy a cow.

Thursday was a homeschooling get-together. "Old timers" and new homeschoolers, as well as some families who are just thinking about homeschooling. I've been to a few of these get-togethers, so you would think I wouldn't end up missing the exit. I guess I was more tired than I thought. Then I needed to stop at the pet store (Sierra's lizard needed crickets) and since the pet shop is so close to the gravitational pull of a bookstore...well, resistance is futile. I was then home long enough to check email and head back out to...anyone? Anyone? That's right! The library! Marina had a teen book group to go to.

Today is Friday. So far, all I have planned is taking Marina to work. We shall see what happens...

2 comments:

Keeley said...

Something'll come up. =D

I work 3 days a week now, so rare is the day when I get to just stay at home and do home-things. I'm just DYING for a day when I don't have to go out of the house. =D

That's pretty nifty that Marina is learning so much about the library. =)

TobyBo said...

I have to tell you, I am still laughing about you not inhaling when you have crayons. I guess you can run for president someday without a nasty history to plague you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...