Monday, July 30, 2007

Home Spun comic strip #119

Home Spun comic strip #119

There was a time when my kids thought I knew everything. I think it was the few minutes right before they learned how to read. Then came the corrections. Suddenly, the mouse was a shrew. Anyone can see that it's a centipede, not a millipede. No, Mom, you forgot about (insert middle of story that I left out). Yes, I knew that, it was in the newspaper yesterday. That wasn't what happened in the movie/book/television show. What Shakespeare REALLY meant was...
OK, I threw that last one in, but I'm sure it will eventually happen.
So just who's homeschooling whom?

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

#1089 Just for the record, your smile looks lovely to me. I would not worry about your dentist's glares. :)

Fatcat said...

I remember an incident similar to that, when my oldest son was about 3. His babysitter pointed to a picture in a book thinking that it was a cow and said 'look at that cow' to which my son responded, "That's a yak."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...