Friday, May 14, 2010

Kidding Cats #5 and 6

Sierra has allowed me to post some of her comics so I can have a week off for Mother's Day. Home Spun will be back next week!

Kidding Cats #5

Kidding Cats #6

I hope you've all enjoyed Sierra's comics! I've been showing her your comments and she is very proud! I'm ending the week with two cartoons that she colored in. My own comics are ready for Monday. At some point today I have to bake a cake. Saturday is Marina's birthday and Chase's Confirmation. Sunday will be busier than I originally anticipated. More on that as the weekend progresses...

4 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I think that last comic is really Bubbles in cat form. LOL Sierra's comics have made me smile. Can't wait to see if she continues on this path. :-D

Inner Elder said...

It is hard to believe (even for me) that Sierra is only 8 years old. Her captions (look that word up, Sierra) tell a lot about her. I enjoy your art work and the stories that go with them, Sierra. They make me smile and they make me think. Love you, Grandma

~*~The Family~*~ said...

Enjoyed your guest artist this week. She definetly has a good understanding of the mind of a cat.

Anonymous said...

You are not an 8 year old artist. You are a 9 year old artist. We laughed at your word bubbles and artwork. Thanks for subbing for mommy. Love, Titilis and Jackson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...