Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Show and Tell

 

My son designed the costume above for a cosplay contest at the library. He is the League of Legends character, Karthus. He must have done a good job. The League of Legends players at the event knew who he was. It's unfortunate there was only a first and second prize, as he was in a close race with the girl who received second place. Ah well. There is always next year!

~~~~~~~~ ☼ ~~~~~~~~


I still volunteer at the library, even though I now work there part time. We got a donation of computer games recently. Many were too old to work in today's systems, so I took them home. I had an idea about turning them into art. The top dragon is my first piece. It was OK, but I saw flaws that needed correcting. The second came out much better. I'm planning to make more, possibly to sell. I want to try other creatures. Maybe I'll make a unicorn or pegasus next.
 

I need to take pictures of my daughters' creations. Hopefully this will be continued.....

3 comments:

Inner Elder said...

Wow! to Chase's costume. And Wow! to your designs. I am sure they would sell. I like them and I don't even recognize the games. Love, Mom

Paula Vince said...

What a great effort. Logan loved the Karthus costume too, when I showed him. Chase will be able to wear it at other venues where there are LOL fans too. It's too good not to.

jugglingpaynes said...

Thanks, mom!
Paula, I bet he and Logan would get along well! I'll let Chase know he likes the costume!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...