Thursday, November 2, 2006

FBorFW-The Making of a Comic Strip

Calling all future comic strip writers!!! I was checking Lynn Johnston's "For Better or For Worse" site because I missed an episode and I found a real treasure! She has a complete play by play of her creative process. This was so much fun, like taking a factory tour in the artist's house. I wish she had had this when I was first penning Home Spun and wanted a guide for the process. I love how she does everything with a cup of coffee at her side, that is so me. (Maybe coffee=creativity? Voltaire would probably agree.)
For Better or For Worse site
The Making of a Comic Strip page

Thought for the day: The amount of sleep required by the average person is just five minutes more.--anon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...