I was tagged by Halfmoon Happenings to tell 7 random things about myself. I guess that's more polite than the weird lists I've filled in.
1. I actually look for snakes when we go on hikes. I've been told this is strange. I think it's cool, as they are hard to find around here.
2. I can identify 4 different types of sparrows. When I was a kid, I thought that a sparrow was a sparrow, but I was wrong.
3. I will push my kids to ask questions and speak up for themselves. Not because I want them to speak up for themselves. More because of my own anxieties about speaking up.
4. I talk to the cats. Thanks to Marina, they answer.
5. I once attended the wedding of a friend who was a fire eater. She married the human blockhead. It was...interesting.
6. I painted scenes on our bedroom and bathroom doors. Still waiting for time to finish my door. They all are fantasy themed. The bathroom has a nice mountain scene with waterfalls and a mermaid.
7. I find odd sources of homeschooling inspiration. This year, my kids' physics textbook was The Physics of Superheroes. A math supplement for my son was the Murderous Maths series.
I don't know who to tag. If you want to do this, let me know and I'll go look!