Thursday, May 17, 2007

Balloons and Fairies


I found this balloon in the garden today. I wonder where it came from? And how will customers know what the manager's special is if the balloon is in my front yard?

As soon as the weather warms, the fairy houses start appearing around our yard. Marina helped Sierra build this one. The lucky fairy who moves in here will have a branch-reinforced tulip petal roof and a rock table already set with acorn cap bowls.
If you would like to learn more about building fairy houses, I recommend this wonderful site www.fairyhouses.com Tracy Kane's books and movie have inspired mini homes in every yard and park we visit.
Remember the rules when building your fairy house! Use only what nature provides, the house should be so natural it is almost hidden, and be careful not to use or disturb anything that is living, including mosses and grass. I've found that last rule has protected my flowerbed through many fairy house seasons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...