Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Turned in My Paperwork, Why am I still Busy?

-I find it amusing to turn in my kids' final quarter reports and realize we're still busy. There are those perpetual and extended activities, like Tae Kwon Do and 2 library days. Ballet went 2 weeks longer than I would have liked. I also had to finish up our storytelling year at the library and this week I finish up art. The art group is becoming the theatre group, which means that we are still going over there as our friends' kids wrote plays and are rehearsing them for a backyard production.

-Then there are those spur of the moment activities. They usually sneak up on the weekend. Last Saturday we found out that juggling friends of ours are planning to move to Colorado. Soon. That meant we HAD to take an hour drive to go see them, because it might be our last opportunity for a while. A couple of other jugglers visited as well. We did some awesome 4 and 5 person club juggling passing patterns. I also had a little time to brush up on my 7 club passing. I know Tech Support is working on the video footage, so I'll post some of that as soon as I can. It really made me miss my days going to the juggling clubs and festivals. I enjoy social juggling. I'll have to remember that for a future post.

-By the way, next week will be incredibly busy as well. I'll try to answer comments, but I might not have time to post or put up a comic strip. Don't say I didn't warn you. Speaking of comics, I haven't forgotten my winners. Our printer is experiencing technical difficulties, so I haven't been able to print anything. Grrr. We will be fixing the problem as soon as possible. Tech Support has vacation time coming up, so maybe I can convince him to do something about it.

-I am happy to announce that there are at least two more left-handed homeschoolers out there! I don't know if they blog since neither gave me a way to contact them. If you're reading this and you are a left-handed homeschooling blogger, I would love to add you to my links! Don't be shy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...