Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Adventures in Cooking

I want to thank this month's Disney Adventures magazine for the crepe recipe included with the section about Ratatouille. My kids are becoming pretty handy at whipping up the batter and adept at flipping a crepe. I could get used to this.

If you haven't seen it yet, we loved the movie Ratatouille. Especially enjoyed watching Remy the Rat identify the various people working in the kitchen and the imaginary Chef Gusteau that helped Remy develop his skill as a creative chef. And everyone washes their hands before handling food. Of course, I'm also a fan of Iron Chef America and own the boxed edition of BBC's Chef!, so I might be slightly biased toward a kitchen- centered movie.

As Chef Gusteau would say, "Anyone can cook!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...