Thursday, October 18, 2007

Screech! An Owl!

I need to know that I'm not the only one who would wake my daughter up in the wee hours of the morning because I hear a screech owl outside my window. I thought it was so neat! I can only recognize it's whistle-whinnying because we have spent so much time watching our falconer friend do raptor (birds of prey) demonstrations at different parks and schools in the area. He does an excellent screech owl imitation.
I'll post more later, we have a hike to go on...

1 comment:

Spinneretta said...

I would... if the kids would wake up :) Or me for that matter *grin*.
Unfortunately my kids are very sound sleepers and hard to wake when in deep sleep. One wakes easier than the other, but she wont go back to sleep if you wake her...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...