Monday, November 5, 2007

Home Spun comic strip #158

Home Spun comic strip #158

Ever have one of those days where it seems like nothing is sinking in? I try to be patient, I take the time to explain the process, and then I move to the next problem and start all over again. I've told my children that they need to think of their brains as filing cabinets. When I explain something, they need to put the memory in a folder and file it in their brain.
Now I just need to teach them how to find the file when they need it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate! There are a few lessons that we have to repeat on a regular basis.
By the way, I enjoyed all the comic strips. Did you do them?

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget my second daughter...a very slow reader. No dear, t-h-e still spells "the". Just like it did yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before....well you get the idea!! Your comic hit the nail right on the head! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...