I've been tagged by Muddy Bathwater. This one sounded interesting since I am a book lover.
1. One book that changed your life:
The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
2. One book that you have read more than once:
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island:
Practical-A field guide to edible plants or
Fun-All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriott
(It depends on the mood I'm in when I reach the island.)
4. One book that made you laugh:
Enslaved by Ducks by Bob Tarte (but it also made me cry)
5. One book that made you cry:
Cyrano de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand (but it also made me laugh)
6. One book that you wish had been written:
How To Remove Permanent Marker and Super Glue from Anything
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Dinosaur reference books. It was all my son would listen to when he was little. There are only so many paleontological facts I can take in one bedtime story.
8. One book you are currently reading:
Letters to Malcolm by C.S. Lewis--I thought I would finish it in a week. Here we are, two months later...
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
Algebra Unplugged by Kenn Amdahl--I'm especially embarrassed because I wrote to the author and gushed about how much it helped my daughter, but I haven't had time to finish it myself.
I am going to tag:
my mother at Inner Elder
Balderdash & Blokus
and The Jacobite Rose