Monday, December 17, 2007

Coughs and Cards

Due to circumstances beyond my control (I'm sick), my comic strip will be late this week. If I don't feel better soon, I'll reprint some of last year's Christmas strips to keep you entertained. In the meantime, I am posting my Christmas card designs for your pleasure. I give permission to copy it, print it out, give it to your friends, just please don't pass them off as your own. There's a lot of time and love invested in them. This is my gift for all my bloggy friends!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I got my *for real* card in today's post!! Thank you sweet friend - I treasure this all the more because I know you drew it with love.
Tell Marina that Elizabeth LOVES the snowflake - she has just stuck it on the wall near our tree.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Love
Jenny

Spinneretta said...

I hope you get well soon! I can wait for the strip ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...