Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last Day for Entries!

If you were planning to enter my contest, you have until the end of the day!
Here is the description and rules for one last time:

See YOU in the Funny Papers 2!
Do you have a funny story from your homeschooling life? Something that would make a great comic strip? With my family's help, I will pick the three funniest anecdotes to draw into my comic strip! Winners will receive a color copy of their comic strip by e-mail or snail mail (your choice). Next week I'll post some of last year's winners and take a little break before posting comic number 200. Yikes! The pressure! I need to think of a good idea. It's not every day that you have a 200th comic strip...

Official Rules (I feel so organized this time):
  • Please send your ideas to jugglingpaynes@optonline.net and write Contest Entry on the subject line.
  • Contest ends March 15th. Winners will be posted the first week of April, unless I get overwhelmed by real life. In that case I'll try to get them done by the second week of April.
  • Contest is open to anyone who homeschools, who knows homeschoolers, or has relatives who homeschool. (Except my family. Sorry mom and dad.) And you do not have to be a blogger to win!
  • If I pick your idea, I will contact you by e-mail about how you would like to receive your comic strip. With any luck, I won't have the printer problems I had last year and you will get your colored strip before the end of June.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I can't wait to see the results! We love your comics and I can truly say 'we' now as I've found your blog opened with a child or two sitting at the computer, reading through them!

Keep up the excellent work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...