Thursday, April 3, 2008

Contest II Winner #3

Contest II Winner 3

Idea by Pufferfish Diaries/Home for Heaven's Sake

I think we almost had a bathroom theme going this week. What attracted me to this idea was that it shows how homeschooling happens even when we aren't trying. The three year old inspiration for this idea did not want to miss a chance to learn just because he needed a bathroom break!

Congratulations Pufferfish Diaries/Home for Heaven's Sake


Note for next week's strips: I have more excellent contest ideas, but they may be a little late. I miscalculated and ended my contest too close to the date my quarterlies are due at the school district. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

I LOVE your comic strips!

http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/

Spinneretta said...

I don't know if you have been tagged before, but you are now :)

P.S. I love this strip, I've had it too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...