Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Love

So I was going to post a picture of my hubby juggling knives to demonstrate that even though he's another year older he still has his rapier wit, but the knife juggling pictures came out too dark because Chase decided to shoot them from inside the house, through the window, without a flash, at twilight...

Ah, well, the best laid plans...

Today is the birthday of my best friend, my juggling partner, my helper, my lover. The father of my children and my husband of almost 17(!) years. Where does the time go?

Happy Birthday Hubby! I Love You!
daddy bday 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss coming around here (and online, in general). Have a blessed celebrations!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

HAPPY DAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...