Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Moon, A Homeschooling Carnival, et.al.

Did anyone see the moon yesterday? It was a beautiful sickle shape with Venus and Jupiter shining next to it. Breathtaking!

The 153rd Carnival of Homeschooling is happening at Po Moyemu. Please take some time to go over and visit a few of this weeks contributors.

Sierra cut her hair. Before anyone gasps, she did a decent job at making bangs. Must take after me. I'm about to take the scissors to Chase's hair. I can hear certain relatives cheering at that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post pictures of the new hair cuts
Love, Aunt Linda

Alison Kerr said...

I haven't managed to make it into the last 2 carnivals. Too much distraction with the holiday stuff going on. Kudos to those who made the effort and were organized!

Amelia Antwiler said...

Oh, My GOSH !! They were beautiful last night!! And gone far too soon. Definitely displaying the Splendor of Our King. :-)

Paula Vince said...

I've noticed that moon too. Gorgeous. I'm not skilled with the scissors so Sierra has a big head-start on me.
Blessings,
Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...