Monday, February 9, 2009

Home Spun comic strip #319

Home Spun comic strip #319

Back when the kids were younger and I had more time (read: less extracurriculars) we used to spend January making a few valentines every day. Some years, we gave these valentines to veterans. There was a VA clinic in our area where we could bring them, but unfortunately it has since closed. One year we brought them over to the local firehouse. We always give one to our postal carrier. I still try to have them make a few to give out each year, even though our lives are a bit crazier than they used to be!

1 comment:

Inner Elder said...

I will be thinking of you all on Valentine's Day. Thanks for your comments on my blog. And your birthday in December certainly made that month a special one for me too, despite the gray weather!

Love always, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...