Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finding Lemonade

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Before you get lemons, pack your bags and find out how others managed to squeeze the most out of life.

My sister passed this link to me, From Here to Uncertainty. Watch the video, it's awesome! They are homeschoolers she knows who have decided to undertake what sounds like an interesting experiment. They are going to spend a year traveling "searching for people who are taking control of their lives in these uncertain times." I know many who are feeling the pain of our slow economy. This family will be looking for people who are finding new opportunities in spite of the economy. I think of this as a celebration of the creative spirit. What a great idea!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is SO cool! And what a talented couple. :-)

flmom said...

Very interesting - I'm glad you passed this along.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...