Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Carnival at HomeschoolBuzz and Next week... Here!

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling: LOLcats Edition is at Homeschool Buzz! Please head over and check out this week's articles and enjoy a few LOLs!

Next week I will be hosting the carnival for my first time. In order to be successful, I need the help of all my bloggy friends. Please submit your homeschooling related article to the blog carnival. Don't tell me it's hard. If my mom can do it, so can you. OK, I'm helping my mom, but if you need help, just send me a note and I will be happy to assist you!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow...I missed the Lolcats one. I'll have to open it up when I get home as I know that is a favorite site with my kids.

Home School Dad said...

I am definitely going to submit a post for the carnival. We are going to go camping this weekend and I am not sure if I will be able to write something new. If I'm not able too I write a post a few weeks ago that would fit quite nicely in the carnival. Leave some space for me but I will probably not submit until sometime Monday.

Inner Elder said...

Yes I received the receipt from the Carnival. Thanks for your help. Love, Mom

Alison Kerr said...

Is there a topic for the carnival you are hosting?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...