Monday, October 19, 2009

Home Spun comic strip #406

Home Spun comic strip #406

Yes, I have gotten this question once or twice. What about phys. ed.? It isn't my typical FAQ, but I guess it could be a variation on the big S question. No, my kids don't do teams. They could if they want to. They have formed teams in loosely organized games of dodgeball, baseball, and capture-the-flag after some homeschooling events. The kids usually do this on their own and include everyone from the youngest to oldest. No one who wants to play is left out.

For the most part, my children prefer individual athletic pursuits, like tree climbing and capture-the-cat-that-has-just-caught-a-shrew. Cats make wonderful sprinting coaches, in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...