Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Spun comic strip #472

Home Spun comic strip #472

I can't figure out what inspired me this week. Was it organizing the Carnival of Homeschooling for tomorrow? Taking Marina to work, picking her up and then heading to a book store to meet Bruce Coville? Trying to track down a park ranger to sign Chase's Confirmation service log? Oversleeping and forgetting to take Marina to the orthodontist? Looking for a Communion dress and veil for Sierra? Going to a baptism on Sunday?

All of the above?

I think I'm forgetting something...

4 comments:

Paula Vince said...

Wow, you've been super busy!! But I'm sure you'd say it's not super busy but just normal life. As you know, I've had a bit of a hibernation for the last three months.
Thanks to you and Marina for your suggestions. I might link the face book posts to the blog. I'm not very tech-savvy though. Might need to get Logan to do it.
Hope you've all been really well.

Amelia Antwiler said...

How do you Do it??
I have 4 kids....just one more than you do.
I can't leave the house without going crazy just a bit more. is it the age? Is it because you can actually juggle???

Maybe something's just wrong with me. LOL

Karen said...

Whoa, you've got a lot on your plate.

Can't wait for the Carnival - I wish I'd submitted something, but this is the first I've heard that you are hosting, I wasn't on line much last week. It will be great to read everyone's posts though :-)

Thanks in advance for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Comfydenim, I try not to leave the house more than necessary either . . . luckily my boys dont like classes much. and i only have 2 boys i'm home schooling, and a girl i'm not home schooling (but we get easily overwhelmed JUST with dr apts)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...