Monday, May 3, 2010

Rites of Spring, Part 1

Sierra had a busy weekend. She made her First Communion on Saturday.

1st Communion

Notice the cake below? We combined some events because we have multiple celebrations this year. The 70 candle holders are for my dad's birthday. The cake says "Congratulations on your Communion, Confirmation (for Chase), Birthday (for Sierra, Marina, and Chase)" When you have so many events, you learn to be economical.

1st Communion, cont.

And today, my sweet youngest child, my bonus baby, is eight years old. Seems like only yesterday she entered the world, ready for anything, a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. My free spirit girl!

Sisi's Birthday 1

Sisi's Birthday 2

Happy Birthday Sierra! We love you!

9 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love her! :) Your bonus baby! That is how I feel about little bumble growing inside of me now. LIKE how did that happen???? How do I get to do this again??? Such a blessing. :)

I love your gypsy!

The family photo is great, friend.

Anonymous said...

Sierra looks so beautiful and so much older than just 8! Also, beautiful family picture. Happy Birthday and 1st Communion.
Love, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! again Sierra.
I had much fun being with you yesterday for your candle blowing and fabulous cake cutting yesterday. You are the queen of the lady bugs with the outfit you wore yesterday.
Love, Buelo

Jessica said...

She looks beautiful! Congrats to her and I love her white dress and veil.

Kez said...

Congratulations to everyone :) Love the cake - very economical!

Melody said...

Sierra looks so adorable. And I love your family pictures! You have a gorgeous family!

Inner Elder said...

Thank you for sharing your birthday with me, Sierra. We had fun. Love you! Grandma

~*~The Family~*~ said...

Happy Congratulations Everything!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, and congratulations on your first communion, Sierra! You look so beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...