Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Couple of Things....

I haven't done a profile update in a while. We were recently playing in the yard, so I had my husband take this photo for me:
Pyramid 1a
Honestly, these kids are getting heavy. I may not have many more years left in me to do this. We estimated that their combined weights put them over 300 lbs. On my back. Ooch.

I also forgot to mention an essay I wrote was posted on the This I Believe site. I submitted the essay in October and it was posted the end of April, which was my crazy busy time, so I completely forgot about it until now.My essay is titled Finding the Lightness of Being. If you've never done it, I recommend this site as a way to really think about and share the core values that carry us through our days and to learn about the beliefs of others.

And just so you all know, Blogger is having some sort of issue, so I have been getting your comments, but I haven't been able to post them. Hopefully, it will be cleared up soon!

UPDATE: It appears the issue has been fixed and no comments have been lost. Huzzah!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Finding the Lightness of Being is such a lovely essay. Thank you for putting all that into words.

Kez said...

Ouch! Love the photo!

Inner Elder said...

I felt so proud of you when I read the essay. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and talents - it sure helps the rest of us. Love, Mom

Jessica said...

I think its totally awesome you can still do this now! I don't know if I could hold up my girls and their combined weight of 80 lbs. ;)

Chele said...

I'm amazed you can do this! I think I'd land in the hospital if I tried it with my one kid.(And shocked that I never realized how much Chase looks like you. Really shows in this photo!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...