Friday, July 2, 2010

Home Spun comic strip #501

Home Spun comic strip #501

Thank you for all of the lovely comments on my 500th comic! I appreciate every one!

We have been enjoying warm days and backyard adventures lately. As I inked this, Sierra was outside with her brand new butterfly net. She came inside once with a red admiral butterfly and a second time with a damselfly. How do I know? Because she wanted to identify them before she released them. She also caught a toad and quickly learned that toads relieve themselves in nets. The lessons never end!

Enjoy your July 4th weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Inner Elder said...

I love this strip, Tina. It is so full of Nature details. I like the way the baby is saying words. I can see that the next 500 are off to a blazing start (for the 4th)!

flmom said...

Toads relieve themselves in nets ... good to know! LOL Here, I have to make sure the kids don't pick up the Cuban tree frogs. Apparently they affect your skin quite badly.

Happy 4th to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...