Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home Spun Vignette #12

Home Spun Vignette #12

No, my youngest was not a child genius who could read at the tender age of two. She did enjoy looking at picture books at a young age. We actually have a picture somewhere of her laying on the floor looking intently at a book. She would also narrate what was happening in the pictures. I don't know when she actually started reading. I know she would sometimes surprise us by reading signs, labels, or subtitles on movies we were watching. I think she enjoys the power of never really letting on how much she knows.

2 comments:

flmom said...

Oh my goodness - this is absolutely PRECIOUS! Love the "key cat." :)

Inner Elder said...

What happy memories! Yes, Sierra is an enigma, destined for great mysteries! Love, Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...