Monday, October 24, 2011

Home Spun comic strip #670

Home Spun comic strip #670

This year is fast dwindling. I need to start working on my first quarterlies this week, all the while getting everyone to their activities and classes and jobs on time. Which is why it's nice to know that the when the rare free day appears, I can plan a field trip at the spur of the moment. We did manage to go apple picking this year, although it was a bit too early for buying pumpkins. I'm sure I'll regret that decision later this week.

2 comments:

christinethecurious said...

This year my kids DID give me a definite idea of what they'd like their costumes to look like: but I haven't bought any posterboard or felt at Jo-anns yet...

Inner Elder said...

Dad loved the apple picking - or maybe it was the apple cinnamon donuts. Chase's costume looks awesome - I know you'll post pix. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...