Monday, April 30, 2012

Home Spun strip #736

Home Spun comic strip #736

The longer we homeschool, the more often we hear this phrase. "I know somebody who homeschools!" I'm glad to hear it, but for us, it's sort of like someone saying, "You read books? I know someone who reads books!" Some strangers will even tell us the name of their acquaintance and wonder if we know them. I'm embarrassed to say that even if we do, I might not know them by name, especially the parent's name. I'm really bad with names.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you enjoy my comics, the first collection, No School Today? is available from these sellers:

CreateSpace
Amazon.com

~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Inner Elder said...

It's a small world. After all. Love, Mom
PS Whenever I mention to someone that you homeschool, I usually hear this comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...