Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Still Alive...Just Tired

My time has been devoted to my volunteer work and the kids lately. I feel a bit stretched. I'm hoping after two events next weekend I will have the time and energy to put up comics. Right now, I'm simply living from moment to moment and pouring my creativity into a project that doesn't require as much thought. I'm cutting up an extra edition of one of my favorite children's books to make a decoupage box. The book was raggedy and I found a better edition of it while sorting through book donations at the library. I'll post a picture when it is finished.

2 comments:

Kez said...

I understand the living moment to moment. I'm glad you've still found an outlet for your creativity though!

Inner Elder said...

Your project is looking great. Miss your comics but this is a very busy season indeed! Take care of yourself. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...