Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Color me Confused

Interesting...
This is my brain when I picked writing as the subject that came naturally...

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.
What Color Is Your Brain?

And this is the color of my brain when I picked reading...


Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).
What Color Is Your Brain?

This explains why my thoughts get so muddy....

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I must have done something wrong - because I got "blue" it said I was Mellow.

I'm far from mellow.
The only time I'm mellow is when I go to the dentist and they put me on "Laughing gas".

*L*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...