Thursday, May 31, 2007

Beautiful days outside

SiSi's Toad Trust
On the left, Sierra makes a new friend in the garden. On the right, hubby and I practice back to back juggling, which I'm thinking of renaming "Trust." You pass clubs overhead to your partner. And we're a little out of practice. Sound scary? On this day we hit each other several times in the shoulder. But I had the sun in my eyes. I find this a good way to reconnect with my husband when we've been busy. The past few years have been very busy. I juggle and teach juggling on my own from time to time, but we don't often get to practice together.
Our clubs are from Dube Juggling. There's a link in the sidebar for anyone who's interested. We've used these for at least ten years, in shows and practice, so you can see they're built to last.

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

#286

Cool! I hope you'll understand if I feel it better that Devastatingly Handsome and I do not try to connect in this way with each other. I think we would end up connecting in the emergency room.

Aliadelaide said...

looks like it might be fun to...watch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...