Sunday, June 17, 2007

Because He's The Dad, That's Why

He drives us into the city because I'm scared to drive there.
He takes the kids bike riding.
He helps them build a computer.
He becomes the human monkey bars.
He plays computer games and Yu-Gi-Oh cards with his son.
He reads the last chapter of our favorite mystery series with us.
He reads picture books with the youngest.
He reads comic books and the funnies with us.
He sits and talks with the kids at night.
He works so I can homeschool the kids.
He makes me feel like a queen.

Happy Fathers' Day Honey!

Lovin' That Man o' Mine

1 comment:

Bonni said...

Happy Father's Day! I hope your wonderful husband has a great day with you all.

You figured out the 'picture in the header' feature!! I've been trying to get that to work. I'll have to try it again...if I can't figure it out, you'll have to email me a step-by-step tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...