Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Spun strip #104

Home Spun comic strip #104

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program. This week, in honor of Fathers' Day, I'm celebrating all the homeschooling dads out there. We have one in our group. When I decided to do this series, I asked him what it was like being a stay-at-"home"(who among us really stays at home?), homeschooling dad. I guess I've either known him too long--our kids have been friends for 6 or 7 years now--or I just don't surprise easily, I couldn't remember what my own thoughts were the first time I met him. So these strips will be based on his thoughts about being a homeschooling father.

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

#511

I am enjoying your frequent strips. I don't know any "homeschooling dads."

TobyBo said...

#513

"Dishwashing Keeps Nobody Young," LOL

Something tells me she won't want to answer to that, either. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...