Monday, October 1, 2007

Promised Pictures

Here are pictures from my cousin's wedding. As you can see, we enjoy dancing...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let me just say that pantyhose are the cruellest invention forced on women. If anyone knows a brand that's comfortable and stays up, even when your youngest is climbing all over you, I would be grateful for the heads up.

The food was good. At the end of the evening, about 8 dessert carts were wheeled in for the Viennese hour. So much choice is overwhelming for me. I opted for a slice of incredibly chocolate cake and I tried the tiramisu, but it wasn't to my taste (what can I say? I'm finicky).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the happy couple, my cousin A. and her new husband, B. in front of the Thatched Cottage reception hall. May they have a long and happy life together!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

thanks for sharing the photos!

I believe I'd like a slice of that cake, too. :)

and, panty hose. Since Miss Dance took up dance, I have been wearing dance tights except for the dressiest occasions where I need sheer. They work for me. (I am dresses only just by preference so I give them a workout in cool weather.)

Anonymous said...

The orange mousse was great - and Chase's whipped cream dessert looked good, too.
Love,
Aunt Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...