Sunday, September 30, 2007

Can you tell I'm busy again?

Just thought I would let you know the comic strip will be late this week.

(Gasp! No! What will we do?)

Don't worry, I penciled it and will start inking it in as soon as this sleep deprivation headache subsides. This was a hard weekend. Friday I attended a retreat with Marina as part of the requirement for Confirmation. That was from 6-9pm. The following day I spent the morning at the store looking for a pair of shoes for the wedding I was going to in the afternoon. Note to self: Don't assume you saved that pair of dress shoes you used once, two years ago. My cousin's wedding was beautiful, my cousin was beautiful, the groom was beautiful--erm--handsome, and the reception hall was a gorgeous cottage in Centerport, NY that looked like something out of The Hobbit. We had a great time catching up with relatives we haven't seen in a while and we were dancing a lot. In spite of my sleep deprived week, we stayed until midnight and didn't get home until 1:00am. This morning I had to get up early to take Sierra to religious ed. class while I attended a parents' meeting, then straight up to church for mass and the presentation of Confirmation candidates. Phew! I'm tired.

I will post wedding pictures as soon as I get a chance to upload some! Hopefully, this will be a calmer week...

2 comments:

Paula Vince said...

Sounds like the things that have been keeping you busy were great, worthwhile things. Enjoy a much-deserved mini-break.
Blessings,
Paula

Vicki said...

What wonderful reasons to be tired!
I'll be looking forward to the pictures! I love pictures!

After you get your well deserved rest, you can check out my updated links! Caylee told me to clean out my email inbox as it was over 1400 ~ I got it down to 1100 and tried to save all the great links. (I might have to check them more throughly later, as it took 5 hours to sort around 300, lol)

Have a great tommorrow!
Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...