Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Carnival and other Interesting Finds...

The latest Carnival of Homeschooling is happening At Home With Kris. There are some thought provoking articles on various topics this week, ranging from grammar to thoughts about the California homeschooling case. Be sure to read some of it!

In related news, the second phase has begun in the Carnival of Homeschooling graphics contest.
Please take the time to go over and vote for a medium size and whatever size graphic.

In other news, last week, I was pleasantly surprised to come across an ad for the Circus Arts Camp. If you look at the website, the graphic below the telephone number is my design! I designed it while I was working at the camp many years ago. I don't know how expensive the camp is, but if you live in the area, I highly recommend it. The instructors are top notch performers and it was an honor to work with such talented people.

My sister was researching distance learning degrees and came across this interesting article on open courses at MIT and Yale. Anything free is worth investigating.

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

... off to check out the circus art camp... think they could use an instructor familiar with handling 3 rings?

Inner Elder said...

How cool to see your design again. It looks even more impressive now. I remember babysitting Chase at Circus Camp and it was always so much fun.
Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...