Monday, March 3, 2008

Home Spun comic strip #203

Home Spun comic strip #203

Chase was always begging to take pictures. He was only 5 0r 6, so you can imagine how nervous we were to hand over the expensive digital camera. When we looked at the results of his camera time, we were amazed. His shots were clearer than mine, and some, whether by accident or design, were very well laid out. I emailed them to my sister to see if I was just a doting parent or if he was really as good as I thought he was. My sister is an amateur photographer, the one we can always rely on for good portrait pictures. She agreed. Chase had a photographer's eye.

There is still time to send entries for my contest, See YOU in the Funny Papers, Part 2! Deadline for entries is March 15.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...