I was tagged by Spinneretta to list seven random facts about me. Since there is no end to my randomness, this is a fairly easy tag to do.
The Rules -
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I sometimes write with my right hand without realizing it. (I'm left-handed)
2. My brain tends to go off on tangents. This is fine until I speak and say something that sounds completely random, even though it isn't to me.
3. I am the third of three and married a man who was also the third of three.
4. I would rather watch an animated film than live action.
5. I can't recognize people when I see them in a different place. This is very embarrassing because they usually recognize me.
6. I don't expect people to recognize or even remember me, especially when I call them.
7. I strive to live life in the moment. It's an ongoing struggle, but well worth the effort.
Now, I will suggest that the following people try the tag. No pressure.
Grandma, the Inner Elder
and my LibraryThing friends:
and anyone else who would like to play. Leave a comment if you do this and I'll go check it out.