- A foot can fit through a pirate sword hilt in one direction.
- Chocolate eggs make excellent miniature canopic jars.
- You cannot unmix Kool-Aid.
- You cannot reason with a 5 yo in the middle of a tantrum
- No matter how much you rake, there will still be leaves on the lawn from last Fall.
- Double pointed knitting needles should not be used while reading over your mom's shoulder at the computer. (Marina, please step back.)
- Quarterly reports will not write themselves.
- It is impossible to use the words "arrow," "face," and "stitches" in the same sentence without causing anxiety.
- Don't Panic.
- Even if your kids know the rules, you need to assume their friends don't know the rules.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Lessons Learned This Week
In no particular order, here are some lessons I've learned this week.