Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm running out of tag puns...

I have been tagged by the Muddy Mama. I'll try to write some new things, but I've done so many random tags, I'm afraid all my weirdness is going to scare some of you away!

Here are the rules:
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.

2. Post rules on your blog.

3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.

5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Here we go:

1. I am much more easygoing than I was in my teens and twenties. My writing from that period of my life depresses me.

2. I prefer raw and steamed vegetables. I also prefer my salad dry (no dressing), which is confusing to most restaurant servers and some relatives.

3. I can associate anything with a TV show or movie I saw as a kid.

4. I can't throw out any empty container without wondering how I could use it in a craft project.

5. I like puns. I blame my father.

6. I feel guilty when I rip out the weeds that were thriving under my care.

7. I would love to run a nature center.

I will list seven of my favorite blogs, but I won't tag them unless they want to play. I just think they are nice blogs.
Shard by Shard
The Jacobite Rose
Lostcheerio
Three's a Crowd
Appleleaf
He Knows My Name
And no list would be complete without
CarpeBanana

1 comment:

Spinneretta said...

Why thank you, that is a lovely compliment :D
I love your blog too! (Especially for the fact that your comics are very funny and so true!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...