I was tagged by Keeley. This one sounded interesting.
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link it to the person who tagged you and to the place of origin.
4. Tag five more bloggers, with links.
5. Leave them a comment and invite them to play.
I wasn't sure whether I needed a complete sentence. These words floated in my mind:
Overcoming obstacles, juggling, laughing, loving life
But then I thought of this one, so you can take your pick:
Stopped being serious! Life is fun!
Here are my tags. If you do it, let me know.