Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another year has passed...

A lot can happen in 17 years. And yet it can feel like a moment. I remember when I first sketched the idea for our wedding invitation...
wedding invite

I remember our wedding day. Smiling and playing with my new husband. Smiling so much my cheeks hurt.

juggling wedding 2

juggling wedding 1


I blinked and 17 years had passed. Almost 20 years since we first met. So much life and love fills the in-between. Gray hairs creep across our heads and babies grow into loving children. Through sorrows and happiness, my joy and blessing has been knowing my soul mate sits at my side.

17th Anniversary
You still hold my heart.

More wedding pictures at last year's anniversary post.
How we met.

10 comments:

Bonni said...

Happy Anniversary!! I SO loved reading your 'How We Met" when you first posted it. Your pictures are great! Happy 17 years! I hope you get a chance to celebrate a little.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, and congratulations on a long and beautiful marriage!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I remember reading last year's anniversary post! Has another year passed by ALREADY!!!???
Happy Anniversary, Cristina!! May you both have an amazing future, filled with even more love and laughter than the past!
Hugs, and blessings,
Jenny

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute comic and your wedding looks like it was fun!

Amelia Antwiler said...

Oh, I love the drawing for your invitations. :-) That's just too much FUN!!!

Vicki said...

What lovely pictures! You two are so blessed.

Peace and Laughter!

Vicki

Spinneretta said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a YEAR since the last post!!

Well, beladted HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope it was a nice one :) You look good together :)

TobyBo said...

I am sorry I missed your wedding. :D

Inner Elder said...

I will never forget your fun wedding. So many memories - both happy and sad - in these 17 years. I am forever grateful for you both and the joy you have brought into my life. Thanks for the pix. Love, MOM

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Have many more years with that sould mate! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...