Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Carnival at Small World!

The latest Carnival of Homeschooling: The Smoky Mountain edition is happening at Small World. Aside from the interesting articles, you also get breath-taking views of the mountains at this carnival. De-stress from your holiday preparations with some blog reading! For me, I'm reading and relaxing as I nurse a sore throat. You knew it would happen. I haven't stopped being busy since November!

I especially enjoyed the article with book discussion questions comparing Little Women and Twilight at On Living by Learning. Marina's read both, so I thought the discussion questions would be interesting for her. Go to the carnival for the link, it's the third article below the John Lubbock quote.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...