Friday, February 20, 2009

Home Spun comic strip #324

Home Spun comic strip #324

Yes, we do get weird problems. Those fish move fast. When I realized Marina showed skill in art, I started encouraging her to bring a sketchpad on our field trips. I also encourage them to take photos.

Marina returned from Italy on Thursday. I'll start helping her put together her pictures from the trip. I'm hoping to have her guest write some anecdotes from her trip. We'll see how that goes! She has to work a full day at the library on Saturday. Maybe I can interview her while she rests today.

3 comments:

Bonni said...

Welcome Home, Marina! I hope she had a wonderful trip. I'm looking froward to seeing some photos!

Inner Elder said...

I have started my Italy blogs on "innerelder". Was not home very long when I slipped taking my wash down the stairs and landed on my back. Ouch! And to think I got through all the icy medieval streets without a slip! Love, Mom

TobyBo said...

glad to know your girl is home. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...