Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Homeschooling Carnival at Sprittibee and other news

The latest Carnival of Homeschooling: 9 Month Journey edition, is up at Sprittibee. There are some interesting reads, so be sure to take a look.

I'm a little late getting this up. Yesterday I drove Marina to my parents house and she and my mother left for Italy in the evening. I just had a message this morning that they arrived safely and were very tired after spending the day touring Rome. I missed the call because I had to take my husband to work. His car is in the shop.

I also took Chase and Sierra to the zoo yesterday after we dropped off Marina. My parents are close to the zoo, and I thought we might as well take advantage of a good day. We walked for two hours and then we went home. I spent the rest of the day distracting myself from the flight with my LibraryThing friends. I thought that was better than sitting and thinking about the plane trip!

I hope to post some links over the next week of places she's visiting. Hopefully she will have pictures for me to post when she gets back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...