Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Generous Awards

My wonderful blog friends have given me a couple of awards.

I figured I would list both of them in one post.

The first is the "One Lovely Blog" award, which was passed to me by Appleleaf. Paula has a lovely blog herself. It always leaves me with something to ponder about.

The rule for this award is to pass it on to 15 other blogs. I won't check if any of my favorites have been recipients yet, I'll just pass it along. In a second. First....




Laughing Stars has passed this lovely award to me. This one is a little more involved.

The rules:

1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers.




Seven Awesome Things About Me

1. I juggle. Really juggle, not just metaphorically. Including fire. This might not sound awesome to another juggler, but I think it is.

2. I can find the humor in most situations. If I can't, someone in my awesome family can. They keep me smiling.

3. I have a great ability to understand how to do things by observing, even if I can't do those things myself. For example, I could explain how to do certain poses on the single trapeze even though I don't have the arm strength to do the tricks myself.

4. I enjoy learning. I believe I can learn something from anyone.

5. I listen.

6. I have awesome friends and family.

7. I try to live in the moment and take joy in the little things. Like breathing.

Now since I've got to tag for both of these, I'm just going to name fifteen bloggers. Take one or both of these awards and enjoy!

Mama Teaching Two (wonderful ideas and some fantastic pictures)
Laura at Life Faith Homeschool (she makes me think)
Keeley (she has a private blog, but I want her to know I'm thinking of her)
Jessica at Crazy Lives filled with Love (ditto)
Dave at Home School Dad (he makes me laugh)
Little Blue School (who always comes up with interesting ideas)
Malia Li'i Kula (who can do anything with muffin tins)
Lori at Camp Creek Blog (another that makes me think)
The Jacobite Rose (her artwork inspires mine)
Jenny at Elefantz (beautiful quilting)
Once Upon a Family (they have smart goats)
The Narrow Path (one of my favorite nature lovers)
Alison at Loving Nature's Garden and Homeschooler's Guide to the Galaxy (another nature lover)
Stone Age Techie (even more thought provoking posts)
The Inner Elder (my awesome mom)

I know even after punching in fifteen links, I'm still thinking of other great blogs. If I've commented on your blog, assume I think you have a lovely blog and you should be Queen (or King) of Alll Things Aw-summm!!!

6 comments:

Paula Vince said...

I can see why you got the 2nd award!
Wow, I can't believe you guys juggled at your wedding so close to your cake! Talk about confidence.
Blessings,
Paula

Keeley said...

Ooooh! Thank you! =)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You made my day! :)

Inner Elder said...

Thank you for the award Tina. It gives me a reason to keep on blogging. Love, Mom

flmom said...

You're so sweet! I feel really undeserving, especially since I hardly blog anymore.

Lori said...

thank you so much! :^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...