Friday, June 29, 2012

Home Spun comic strip #756

Home Spun comic strip #756  

My blog may be somewhat sporadic in the coming weeks. I don't want to abandon it completely, for fear I will lose readers, but I feel like I'm dividing my time too much to have any creative energy left for the new collection. And there are some new things I want to put into it, instead of simply reprinting comics and articles from my blog. Bear with me. I will try to add a comic here and there, I'm just not sure I can put out three a week and work on my project at the same time.

Please don't forget me!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you enjoy my comics, the first collection, No School Today? is available from these sellers:

CreateSpace
Amazon.com
Barnes & Noble
 


~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Kez said...

Take your time - I'll still be here :)

Inner Elder said...

You know I will never forget you! Do what you need to do but relax and have fun too! Love, Mom

Mrs. A said...

Happy Summer, Cristina! Enjoy your 'time off'. You're always on my favourites list :-)

call*me*kate said...

No matter how sporadic MY comments are - I couldn't forget you! Happy 4th! - Kate

seekingmyLord said...

I completely understand. I am working on setting up my studio...again. This time not just for me, but my daughter as well. She is coming into her own as an artist and we both need space!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...