Friday, December 27, 2013

Coming out of Holiday Hibernation

My mother is worried because I haven't posted in December. It's been difficult to come on. I usually only have time on the computer in the morning or late at night. In the morning, I have been trying to be disciplined and am working on writing. I also had many craft projects to finish for Christmas. In the evening I'm too tired to come up with anything for the blog, so I've been reading other people's blogs. There was also all the decluttering I did, which only helped me fit the three boxes of pottery and various other stuff Marina brought home from college.
 
We've been cold. There were very cold days in the beginning and middle of December. Cats were on laps, and even cuddling with other cats.

We had a couple of snow storms, so I spent a fair amount of time at the window trying to get some good shots of our local wildlife.
We also had printer issues. Our printer died. My birthday present this year was a new printer. I always seem to end up with replacement electronics for my birthday. It came just in time for the projects I was working on. I would show them to you, but they are still on my camera and the card reader decided to stop working on my computer. I need to get tech support to look at that for me...

In other news, Chase's cowboy t-rex , Steave, has become a real cowboy t-rex. The digital arts studio where he has been interning purchased a 3D printer. The printer had some issues with the dinosaur, but it looks pretty good. They might try to make a larger model of it to get more detail. (You might notice the paper and pencil behind him. He's very small.)









More art projects and holiday photos as soon as possible. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and is ready to start a brand new year! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Inner Elder said...

I totally understand that you were so busy. I also understand that the evening is the time to relax. Please do that. Love the 3D dino - can't wait to see it. And I am so relieved I don't have to join facebook! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love tech - when it works! Great pictures, hopefully you'll be able to post more soon. Love the cowboy dino - tech is amazing...

Love Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...