Tuesday, December 22, 2015

This Year's Christmas eCards

These are my ecard designs for 2015. I've been crazy busy around here and am still trying to catch up on everything. It probably won't happen this year, but I'm going to cut myself some slack for being a working homeschooling mom. I also turned in my quarterly report to the dept. of ed. this month because I was busy trying to save our parks curators' jobs from budget cuts last month. This whole year swept by quickly for me, without many breaks along the way. I keep in mind that ife is a journey, and at this time of year, I do my best to stop and remember how thankful I am for all the good things in my life. I hope everyone enjoys their holidays!

(click to enlarge)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Tina! Hope you enjoy the holidays and that next year is less hectic. Love Linda

Inner Elder said...

These cards were so so beautiful. I am not going to put them away. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...