Sunday, November 6, 2016

A Few Halloween Pumpkin Pictures

It was quite a week. I'm still recovering from being crazy busy between work and volunteering and life in general. I did make a point of making time for carving pumpkins. It's one of the few things I enjoy about Halloween, we get to be creative and we get roasted pumpkin seeds to snack on. Since my daughters decided to share a pumpkin this year, it meant I had my own to play with.

My son decided for a tentacle creature.

My daughter created the character of Koro-Sensei, from Assassination Classroom (I didn't get a shot of him after they gave him a mortarboard to wear. It did complete the look.

My idea for this year was a phoenix. It was rather wide, so I took shots from two angles.

When things get crazy, it's nice to take moments to get messy, be creative and have fun.

1 comment:

Inner Elder said...

Wow! Wish I could have seen them in person. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...